Webnet Pakistan is looking for a Content Writer who has the phenomenal talent to play with the words, deliver the concepts accurately, and knows how to shine bright with their work in this competitive business environment.
Content Writer Duties
- Give rise to research-oriented content for release in print and online domains.
- Practice search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to facilitate a website's online visualness in search results.
- Produce a writing plan and wind up the entire content of multiple projects according to the deadlines.
- Must have the critical thinking ability to open up about new ideas and trends to meet the standard of extreme professionalism.
- Observational skill is required to clarify a brand's marketing concepts and promotions.
- Interact and gather with a writing team like team lead content/manager, web publishers, and editors to discuss the progress of your work.
- Supports all kinds of content development such as websites, blogs, product descriptions, and postings connected to marketing and advertising.
- Prepare a monthly sheet full of all the details related to the project’s name, document links, the day of assignment, and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Advertising, or Marketing.
- Eager and active in doing research using all available resources online and offline.
- Powerful command of the English language for success in speaking and writing.
- Must be an expert in working under pressure and can deliver the best results on deadlines.
- Proficient in time management and experience in working on writing platforms such as google docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Quality of quick learning of new ways of writing.
- Manage the different projects at the same time with utmost zeal.
- Collaborate with the clients in terms of any changing requirements in content.