Webnet Pakistan is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. We will allow you to work for international clients, which will be a significant benchmark in your career. By working with us, you will be able to explore more things that are essential for your personal and professional growth.
Graphic Designer Duties
- Designing concepts by studying provided details from the clients.
- Developing unique artwork with the help of mandatory software and equipment.
- Observe the client’s preferences about the layout and design and convey their desired outcomes.
- Listening to the clients carefully and analyzing what kind of your ideas are more appreciated by them.
- Interact with the team members to be better comfortable working with them.
- Efficient to work under pressure.
- Conscious about deadlines and knows how to manage time wisely.
- Creating large-scale graphics and layouts is required for the product illustrations, logos, marketing posts, and website design with software like photoshop.
- Hands-on experience of 2 to 3 years as a graphic designer in a reputable company.
- Creative thinking ability that showers innovation and improves productivity.
- Super command of knowledge in production, marketing, product packaging, website design, corporate identity, multimedia design, and advertisements.
- Expert in demanding desktop publishing tools mainly focused on photoshop, illustrator, and InDesign quark.
- Versatile and active in handling the projects of different industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Animation or Visual Studies, technical skills, and practical experience.