We are currently seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to assist our client in creating a Website or Application that is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The responsibilities of the UI/UX Designer will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have prior experience with design software and wireframe tools. We would love to meet you if you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications. Ultimately, you will be vital in creating functional and visually appealing features that address our client's needs and help us grow our customer base.
- As a UI/UX designer, your responsibilities will include working alongside product managers and engineers to gather and evaluate user requirements, designing graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs, and widgets, building page navigation buttons and search fields, and developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look. In addition to this, you will also need to show design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps, create original graphic designs such as images, sketches, and tables, and prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders. Your role will also involve identifying and troubleshooting UX problems, such as responsiveness, and conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback. You must adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images to ensure a consistent and cohesive look and feel across all designs.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe. cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills