Webnet Pakistan is seeking a Front-End Developer for their IT team. We hope to appoint someone who understands the responsibility towards their position and relaxes our burden of work with the irreplaceable services.
Front-End Developer Duties
- Transforming and balancing the website’s functionality.
- The optimization of applications is required for supreme speed.
- Develop mobile-oriented features to extend convenience.
- Cooperate with back-end developers and website designers to uplift accessibility towards favourable outcomes.
- Get the help of HTML to generate web pages that are fresh and easy to use for users.
- Support back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting to build healthy bonding with them.
- Plotting custom interfaces depends on the project vision and the client’s assurance.
- Verify super graphics classes and make efforts to expand them.
- Take every feedback from the clients positively and find solutions to satisfy them with your performance.
- Be aware of the newest inventions and development technologies in the IT field.
- Problem-solving attitude is compulsory.
- Hands-on 2 years of experience as a front-end developer from an esteemed company.
- Complete knowledge of the overall website development procedure.
- Friendliness with Photoshop, Adobe Suite, and content management systems (CMS).
- Command of SEO tactics.
- A clear conception of layout culture.
- Should be active in multitasking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems or IT.